Our life has changed a lot in the past six months. First Reed Randy was born, and he is such a joy. Recently Ross has been living in Boise and working at his new job, which he is enjoying. We sold our house this week, yeah, so after 11 weeks of being apart we are truly excited to be together for the holidays. Dallin continues to grow and is starting to talk a lot. He is looking forward to his first horse ride with grandpa this Thanksgiving. Love you all. Jamie
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Hyatt News
Posted by deane crozier at 7:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Jamie,
Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow. I hear your moving to Boise. We plan to come up this year when Dan's brother has their Daughter sealed to them in the temple (She was adopted so they are waiting out the time until it can be done) This was a great idea I hope more people join in!
Tiff
Post a Comment